United-States-of-America. How many united states? 50 states! What are the differences between them? I still don’t know. But one thing I know for sure: you can found Starbucks in each and every state (I think!and I hope!). 😉
Since I cross the Atlantic, I must explore these lands, right? So, in this month I did a fantastic trip (with my lovely boyfriend) starting in Boston. Then, Washington DC, Richmond and NYC! This post is about Boston!
What does Boston have?
- It’s a coastal city, so you can bread the Atlantic ocean. The landing of aircraft is very cool.
- It has the same latitude as Vigo (Spain).
- Has Garnett (Go Celtics!), Bruins (hockey) and Red Sox (baseball) =)
- Has the MIT and Harvard. You feel some history in Harvard, it’s cool! And has this guy (John Harvard) with a gold-tipped shoe.
- Subway that works and is very nice!
- Lovely bronze ducks and frogs in the middle of the city.
- The Massachusetts state house that is the “Hub of the Solar System”. I love the golden!
- Sea Food Legal (try to say with a Brazilian accent, lol) is a restaurant that you can find all over the city. The price not so Legau (nice!) and we, as portuguese, are very, very knowledgeable about fish.
- It has a little, little Italy. I definitely recommend the Bertucci’s; this italian restaurant is delicious. I ate kind of a pizza with grilled vegetables on top. Oh, and by the way, I took the perfect expresso at Bertucci’s in Fenway (near the Red Sox stadium).
I really enjoyed the city. I think that somehow is more european, I don’t know.. It has a nice downtown with stores, bargains, nice buildings.
Do you want to know something funny? The weather at that time wasn’t so pleasant, really! So I had to buy a sweater to use on those days.. I should had checked the weather. lol
Enjoy the photos,